Let Our Experienced Team Take Car of The Installation for You
Let’s face it, nobody wants to be calling around to find a suitable electrician with sufficient experience installing electric vehicle charging solutions. Thankfully, you don’t have to. Our trusted nationwide network of licensed electricians are trained directly by us to install, test and maintain our line of EV chargers.
Our electricians can carry out single and multi-phase installations in any kind of premises including houses, apartment car parks, commercial buildings, businesses and public parking spaces. If you rent or lease, we will look at options to ensure your charger remains portable if you move. This can include mounting your charger on a pedestal and utilising a single or multi-phase socket and plug for connecting your charger to the premises.
All installations are covered by a full 36-month parts and labour warranty. We also provide technical support for the duration of the EV charger warranty (usually 24 months however this can vary from product to product). In the event your EV charger needs to be replaced, our technicians will provide and install your replacement unit during the EV charger warranty period.
You reserve the right to cancel your installation at any time for a full refund prior to the installation commencing.
Our Standard Residential Installation Includes:
- EV Charger installation at customers preferred location (pending assessment)
- 10m of 6.0mm Cable rated to 22kW
- RCB/MCB single phase/multi-phase 32 Amps in existing utility panel box
- Full test of EV charger following installation
- Customer is educated on the functions of their new EV charger as well as safe use
- Full three-year parts and labour warranty
- Product warranty and support for that period
Should required work exceed our standard installation package, you will be notified prior to work commencing. Our technician will then quote for additional work required.
The following is not Included:
- Work outside of the scope of a standard installation as described above will be at extra cost and sold by Chargers Direct Certified Installers directly to the consumer.
- Please note – with regards to an installation package that is purchased for an apartment or multi-purpose development, it is very likely that additional installation costs would apply. These costs will be made known to you and agreed upon before the installation commences.
If you are still unsure, please feel free to contact us first prior to ordering installation.