$2,349.00 – $2,899.60 Incl GST
Charging stations for home or private properties (indoors or outdoors)
The EVlink Wallbox is weatherproof and robust. It can therefore be used in tough environments: in homes and on private properties (condominium, corporate car park, hotel)
Features: Charge control
- Simply connect the vehicle to the charging station: charging can start without specific action.
- Charging can be stopped and then restarted using the Stop/Start button.
- The charging power can be limited by any energy management device providing that this device is able to close a potential-free contact wired to the Wallbox.
Characteristics of the power supply network
- 220-240 V single-phase – 50/60 Hz for 3.7 and 7.4 kW charging stations
- 380-415 V three-phase – 50/60 Hz for 11 and 22 kW charging stations
- Earthing system: TT, TN or IT
Mechanical and environmental characteristics
- Ingress protection code: IP54
- Impact protection code: IK10
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +80°C
- Attached cable length: 4 m
- Energy management: deferred charging start or charging current limitation
(16 A to 10 A, 32 A to 16 A)
- By key lock
- 24 months for the entire EVlink range
Range of 14 charging stations:
- Rated charging power: 3.7, 7.4, 11 or 22 kW
- T2 Socket outlet with or without shutter or attached cable with T1 or T2 connector
- High robustness of socket outlet (Type 2 or Type 2 with shutters) thanks to
silver plated contact avoiding overheat
- QR code App registration for easy installation tracking.
- High protection against mechanical impacts: IK10
- Suitable for outdoor use: IP54
Easy to use
- ‘Plug & charge’
- One-touch stop/restart
- The enclosure serves as a hanger for the attached cable
- Technical documentation: installation sheet and quick start guide in different languages.
Energy management option
- Delayed start allows only charging during off-peak hours or temporary current limitation (from 16 A to 10 A or from 32 A to 16 A) to reduce the overall building consumption.
- The option can be activated through an external contact hardwired to the station.
3.7kW, 7.4kW, 11kW, 22.1kW
Socket T2, Tethered Cable T1, Tethered Cable T2